What is Social Media Optimization
Social Media Optimization is a very popular and effective promotional campaign used by every organization to market their products, services and websites. This is done by utilizing the power of social media and networking sites such as twitter, facebook, orkut etc. You can even say it as a kind of viral marketing where any product, services and website is made popular by effectively using networking in social bookmarking, video and photo sharing sites. Due to the immense benefits associated with them, this kind of promotional campaigns has now days become a very popular way to divert traffic to a website.
Areas that will be covered
Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Basic SMO
Social Media – Introduction & Benefits
- Why PR works better than advertising
- Parallels between word-of-mouth and social media.
- How can social media help you online: Marketing, PR, Sales, Customer Service, Market Survey, Product Testing.
- Examples of results seen by advertisers : Indian and international examples
Social Media Techniques – Session 1
- Blogs, Online PR
- Choosing between blogging platforms.
- How to generate hype using review sites
- What kinds of articles work best for online PR and options for distributing them.
- Interesting and effective online PR tactics
Social Media Techniques – Session 2
- Videos, virals, content aggregators, bookmarking, community sites
- Why Videos are more effective then other tactics
- What makes a good viral
- Advertising options on social networking sites
Corporate Social Media – corporate blogging, profiling, online reputation management
- Corporate Blogging, Profiling, Online reputation management
- Thumb Rules while blogging for corporate
- Various options during profiling
- Examples of effective ORM and various options one can use for this
Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media Optimization
- Key aspects to bear in mind when engaging in social media activity
Social Media Effectiveness Tracking and Analytics
- What is the challenge while measuring effectiveness
- Various approaches taken by agencies
- International attempts being made on this front
- Examples where comprehensive SMO has been done
- You can work as a Freelancer
- Web Marketing Advisor In any organisation
- Social Media Optimization (SMO) Consultant & Engineer
- SMO Lecturer
- Or can manage your own Projects
Advantages of Social Network Marketing
- Helps create brand awareness in the social networks
- Synergizes the SEO and internet marketing campaigns for the website
- Drives good quality traffic to your website from social networking websites
- Assists in boosting link popularity and gaining non-reciprocal links
Social Media Optimization Services Include:
- Forum Marketing – This is popularly known as foruming. We help you in becoming an integral part of the most active forums on the internet. We select the forums that are relevant to your industry or niche and your target market.
- Blog Marketing – Weblogs or blogs have become active, involved communities on the ‘net. Blog marketing is now an effective way to build your online identity and create brand awareness. We target lively, high-quality, relevant blogs.
- Article Writing and Article Submissions – Article writing and submission is a tried-and-tested tool that establishes your expertise and creates online brand value for your business. We provide you with well-written and well-researched articles that can help you create that much-desired online brand.
- Online Press Release Writing and Distribution – Press release writing is another powerful tool that can help boost your exposure online. The press release should be engaging and have that “creative punch”. We help you create attention-grabbing press releases and distribute them to various news portals.